HOW DOES THE TRACKSWEEP ACHIEVE AN UNRIVALLED FOD PICK-UP RATE?
Who wants ordinary when you can have special?
Critical Safety Design Features Explained
TRIPLE ELEVATOR STEPS
Only available on a FOD*BOSS.
Help the pick-up of FOD at slower speeds such as when navigating around parked aircraft or stopping and starting on a busy apron.
- The Triple Elevator Steps critically hold the FOD which hasn’t yet made it up the scoop’s face, and prevents it from sliding back down during a deceleration phase, and back onto the tarmac.
DEBRIS RETENTION BARRIER
Only available on a FOD*BOSS Tracksweep.
The Debris retention Barrier keeps debris secure within the sweeper.
- Especially important when sweeping on a banked curve or around tight corners.
FODSTOP™ BARRIER SYSTEM
- FODStop Barriers prevent the transverse movement of FOD within the capture zones.
- They prevent the escape of FOD from the side of the sweeper during cornering manoeuvres.
- This simple design feature can have a big effect on the quality of your FOD sweeping operations.
GROUNDFORCE™ TOW HITCH
Keeps your FOD*BOSS on the ground enabling even higher operating speeds, providing sweep speeds from 5 kph up to 65 kph.
Ensure the sweeper tracks straight and true behind the towing vehicle and prevents “drifting” wide when towing around corners.
Provide a greater ability to match the height of the vehicle’s towing point with the correct adjustment for down force.
- Allows the tow hitch to stay attached to the FOD*BOSS when it is rolled up for storage between sweeps.
Unique features of the FOD*BOSS Tracksweep include:
Debris Retention Blade Technology
Triple Elevator Steps
GroundForceTM Tow Hitch
Extra Heavy Duty Mesh Cover
Up to 4,500 mile/7,000 km+ Lifespan
Efficient & Fast – up to 40 mph (60 kph)
Operates on banked tracks
Works on wet or dry tracks
An unrivalled debris pick-up rate